Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 09:59
Hmm. Ok.

Does anyone else feel different?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 January, 10:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
3d is living through lower 3 shakras. 4d is living through heart. 5d is living through throat chakra which is 100% truth and authenticity. 6d is third eye to start to see, sense and coordinate with the world outside the physical world. 4d is already here for many who live through their heart instead of their ego.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 January, 10:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Honest question, throat chakra, can this really affect speech, throat muscles in any way? For example spasmodic dysphonia?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 January, 10:13
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yes. Everything in the body in just a symbolic representation of what we do as energy in the aether

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
I’ve known most all my life, lived here with bluegrass conspiracy characters…. High school people for me! My awareness and intuition tripled around 2010 and by 2017 I was on fire! Speaking TRUTH, then boom I was at 5% speech, spasmodic dysphonia was top of five speech disorders I had. …developed at age 55..started with a stutter. Long story, but Fook big pharma. Only way is prayer and natural healing. Then after started to heal, they tried to blame dental procedure, back peddling to try again to get me on drugs from big pharma. Nope, we told them Fook off to their face!! Called them out to their face and my healing accelerated to get me back around 90%. But too fantastical to think it was much more trying to silence me. My intuition and foresight is at all time high right now.
11:32 AM - Jan 13, 2024 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Forever Patriot, click on at the bottom under it