Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 January, 01:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good morning Kim!
Great to see you home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 January, 12:12
GOOD MORNING KIM!
Stop or quit isn't in my vocabulary, lol
Stall maybe . . . Break down . . .
The world's children deserve a better world. I will never stop. We together with GOD WILL WIN 🙂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 January, 12:05 (E)
I woke up this AM = "THE FIGHT IS ON !" 🔥

...as long as I'm in this vessel, this mysterious and wonderful temple some degrade as a "skin suit", y'all know exactly what I mean.

I'm here, there MUST be more for me to do - FIGHT I SHALL, for MY CHILDREN and YOUR CHILDREN.

That 👆 is the single reason.

I cannot think of anything more dire than their future with anything less than my FULL RESOLVE, and yours'.

GODSPEED TRUTH and LOVE ! 👈

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 12:12
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Right on fren!!! : )

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 January, 12:14
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
I wonder if this guy knows how much he is loved. Great to see this video again. Thanks!!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 January, 11:35
Hi Kim , good to see you! Thanks for keeping us encouraged! 💕

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 11:43
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
♥️