Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 January, 03:01
-45 Degrees on Martin Luther King Day eh? And in 10 minutes for the worst winter storm in IA Caucus history. Hell is freezing over

10 45 > 55 🌨️πŸ₯Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 January, 04:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
it is even cold in florida

be safe, Iowa patriots!

stay warm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 January, 05:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I can’t believe how cold it feels in Texas! 3 years ago when the historical snow storm hit with rolling blackouts I had only been here for a couple weeks and it was nothing for a Canadian. Fast forward 3 years after acclimatizing to the Southern Heat and I am looking for Long Johns to keep the Crown Jewels from freezing! πŸ₯Ά

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
😝😜

I am in central Florida and we are not used to the cold or snow. Not that we got any snow for a long, long time, that is!
07:08 PM - Jan 12, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it