Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
-45 Degrees on Martin Luther King Day eh? And in 10 minutes for the worst winter storm in IA Caucus history. Hell is freezing over

10 45 > 55 🌨️🥶
03:01 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 January, 04:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
it is even cold in florida

be safe, Iowa patriots!

stay warm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 January, 05:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I can’t believe how cold it feels in Texas! 3 years ago when the historical snow storm hit with rolling blackouts I had only been here for a couple weeks and it was nothing for a Canadian. Fast forward 3 years after acclimatizing to the Southern Heat and I am looking for Long Johns to keep the Crown Jewels from freezing! 🥶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanaEdwards @DanaEdwards
12 January, 03:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15,000 just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18,000 from this easy home job. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily.

Open Here---------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com