Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Something I feel is important to discuss: Denominationalism; division of the church. Picking one as superior contributes to evil and denies God's word.
[1 Corinthians 1:10]
The word 'denomination' itself comes from the same root word as 'denominator' fractions; to divide.
07:01 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
13 January, 09:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I have to agree with you.
Being that I’m discovering my spiritual side daily I have never wanted to be in a religion because they only seemed to divide people.
The number of religions in the world, including the off shoots of Christianity is crazy.
VK’s host made me think about the worshipping your God thing. If we were created in his image (mind, body & spirit), and he desires worship (sin of pride) then we have inherited a sin right from the start. That doesn’t seem right to me.
The bible being altered numerous times over history to suit the ruling class at the time of reinterpretation also is a big red flag for me.
As I do believe in a creator, but don’t believe in religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
12 January, 09:07
You are absolutely right Serah. I have always been, and will always be non-denominational. I follow Jesus, not the church. I read and study as a berean. In depth, word for word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 January, 06:56
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 January, 07:25
Something that has bothered me since I was a girl in Sunday school. It has always been wrong and not Christian to elevate and demote various kinds of worship.

12 January, 08:23
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 January, 07:07

Forces have been pushing division since the days of the Apostles.

I read there are about 40k denominations today.

Today some denominations are splitting over wokeism and DEI issues. Example: United Methodist Church and the "new" Global Methodist Church.

12 January, 08:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication