Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
11 February, 05:22
CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot
https://breaking-news.ca/c...

H/T to Mareq16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Actually, the polio vaccine was a liquid you had to swallow. I took it when i was about 5. Since my genetic workup after surgery for ovarian cancer showed no familial markers, maybe i an one of the people who got cancer from the vaccine.
01:16 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 February, 09:00
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
My polio vaccine was a sugar cube that I had to eat. No shot. So I guess there were differnt methods of giving the polio vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 February, 09:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
i remember mine being a liquid that tasted nasty. its been about 55 years though, so my memory may be faulty.

Patricia Canty @Patriotrish
12 February, 11:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
Early on, mine was also given on a sugar cube (I imagine to hide the horrible taste that some experienced).