CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot
https://breaking-news.ca/c...

H/T to Mareq16
05:22 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Talulah Belle @Talulah
14 February, 11:06
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Even Dr. Jonas Salk, who developed the polio "vaccine," wouldn't give it to his own children. He knew! ☠️💉‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talulah Belle @Talulah
14 February, 10:55
I've telling people about this for 30 years, and now it's all coming out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
11 February, 03:48
My mom died of cancer in 1968. Had 9 kids. Couldn't figure it out. No history of it. I am angry about this.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 03:38

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
11 February, 01:27
My baby bro died of cancer 2 yrs ago, still got palliatives care with this devastating illness, sad!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 February, 01:16
Actually, the polio vaccine was a liquid you had to swallow. I took it when i was about 5. Since my genetic workup after surgery for ovarian cancer showed no familial markers, maybe i an one of the people who got cancer from the vaccine.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 February, 09:00
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
My polio vaccine was a sugar cube that I had to eat. No shot. So I guess there were differnt methods of giving the polio vaccine.

Joseph Orton @jomama2012
11 February, 11:17
"Dr. Mary's Monkey", Edward T. Haslam.. Dr. Mary Sherman.. 1963, New Orleans.. "Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend was killed for exposing the simian cancer virus in the polio vaccine. boom.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 February, 09:03
In response Joseph Orton to his Publication
I think it was Leonard Horowitz who wrote a book about the SV40 virus possibly causing AIDS because it was used in a vaccination giving to Africans. Sorry - can't offer more details.

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
11 February, 08:53
well I guess that's why all my siblings have cancer including myself all 6 of us

Nico Jones @BrassMonQey
11 February, 08:46
Thanks for re-posting! You havr a bigger audience...thats the name of the game Patriot. 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
11 February, 08:14
Read a book long time ago....think it was called Mary's Monkeys about this issue. They found out vax was tainted by mistake, but gov had invested too much money so they sent it out anyway. I could have been1 of those 98 million. Needless to say, most everyone who worked on that project was permanently silenced...

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 08:15
In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication
GREAT book!!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 February, 03:47
In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication
that books makes all them crazy conspiracy theories make sense huh

Anne Peters @Eithwen
11 February, 08:04
I have been trying to get people to research this for a year now. The SV40 in now in the human genome in some people this is why there is a cancer pandemic.

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
11 February, 07:30
i have a spooky2 rife machine and the frequency for this virus has shown up twice in my biofeedback scans. scary to see that but im hopeful the Spooky2 can clear it.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 06:47
THIS IS REALLY OLD NEWS BUT SHOULD BE TOLD!

https://youtu.be/WetrKjUBk...

Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
11 February, 06:43
my understanding is, this vaccine would affect the children of the recipients. so my parents had it, me and my siblings will have the altered DNA. High possibility of cancer.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 06:28
WHOA! Thought all that food poisoning etc... BUT THIS? OMG! No wonder they have been suppressing cancer *cures for decades! Probably all diseases are from vax. RFK jr should tip this fiasco. I still don't get people who are ok with "some vax", WTH! How about none, PERIOD. I've seen enough corruption when I was a nurse, that's why I never went back nrsg. Once you know, redpill never goes back.lol Most staffers esp. Drs. are brainwashed ego driven maniacs. Couple of steps away from evil worshippers.

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
11 February, 06:10
We are so blessed to be all over this Anons...our time to shine is upon us as the sleeping get hit with bombs such as this absolute gem!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
11 February, 05:37
😳oh shit!🤬🤬🤬