NEO ONE @Neo
VERY DESTURBING - Fatherhood - We are all very sure this is john podesta at comet pizza - pizzagate - A MUST see or MUST NOT SEE
01:06 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Dee Smile @DeeSW
11 February, 05:53
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
just think that could be your daughter!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Brown @Elizaura0hU812
11 February, 05:31
I got 10 seconds in and I had to turn it off. Breaks my heart!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 01:58
Torture till death is still too good for that son of a bitch

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
11 February, 01:23
yes watched half of it on twitter in 2019, l could not finish listening to it and l am wide awake, some things are just so disturbing, to get ones head wrapped around such evil have no words, Thank you President Trump for making #SaveOurChildren your first priorty once you were sworn in your first EO love him so much for fighting to save humanity and the people do not even realise the evil that surrounds planet earth
my hero President Trump then Julian Assange Hod bless them and keep them safe 🙏🧡🧡❤️

Dee Smile @DeeSW
11 February, 05:52
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
stop showing this shit... these have been all around the internet- no need to show anymore- just stop-

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
11 February, 01:07
I've seen too many times to watch again. Seen too much in my research now... don't sleep. But many still need to know.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
11 February, 01:16
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Agree! I have also seen way more than I care to. But if people don't grasp that this is real and keep trying to dismiss it as crazy conspiracy, then SATAN wins. This is a very hard part of the wake up but it must be done. Everyone needs to see that this is WHY WE ARE HERE! It is not political it is about Spiritual Warfare and SAVING OUR CHILDREN! Those who know cannot sleep. God Please help us save our babies!