Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:01
My sister moved to Denver 23 years ago from Canada.
I have been trying to bring her up to date, for several
years. She Hates PDJT. Canโ€™t give you a reason though, like the rest of the brain dead freaks.
Itโ€™s not even about respecting her ideals anymore, sheโ€™s just not that bright. I hate saying that.
Iโ€™m hoping PDJT sends all non citizens home, thatโ€™ll roast her goose. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Todayโ€™s piss me off banter. ๐Ÿฅด

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 January, 04:41
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
The asleep like to stay asleep. It's beyond sad. I have it in my family. You can't wake them up. They have been brainwashed and I am just thankful I am not in their position. Some of them will have heart attacks when the truth comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:50
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
That meme though ๐Ÿ˜‚
How unfortunate Telesia. ๐Ÿ˜ž Iโ€™m sorry to hear that.
You are right though, I donโ€™t think any of us can escape it, in our families. The kicker..she would never say I was right, if/when the truth came out. Iโ€™m okay with it though. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 January, 09:46
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Right, they are so unaware that I have heard them repeat to me what I said after they disagreed with me previously. ๐Ÿ˜‚If that makes sense to you I thank you in advance. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So I take it as a win.

Jody Donohue @Jody
I love when that happens! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would too! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™
10:01 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it