Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:01
My sister moved to Denver 23 years ago from Canada.
I have been trying to bring her up to date, for several
years. She Hates PDJT. Canโ€™t give you a reason though, like the rest of the brain dead freaks.
Itโ€™s not even about respecting her ideals anymore, sheโ€™s just not that bright. I hate saying that.
Iโ€™m hoping PDJT sends all non citizens home, thatโ€™ll roast her goose. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Todayโ€™s piss me off banter. ๐Ÿฅด

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 January, 04:41
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
The asleep like to stay asleep. It's beyond sad. I have it in my family. You can't wake them up. They have been brainwashed and I am just thankful I am not in their position. Some of them will have heart attacks when the truth comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:50
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
That meme though ๐Ÿ˜‚
How unfortunate Telesia. ๐Ÿ˜ž Iโ€™m sorry to hear that.
You are right though, I donโ€™t think any of us can escape it, in our families. The kicker..she would never say I was right, if/when the truth came out. Iโ€™m okay with it though. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
Right, they are so unaware that I have heard them repeat to me what I said after they disagreed with me previously. ๐Ÿ˜‚If that makes sense to you I thank you in advance. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So I take it as a win.
09:46 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 10:01
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I love when that happens! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would too! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™