Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 January, 02:48
Val Kilmer (VK)……Ice Man in Top Gun and Doc Holliday in Tombstomb ironically enough…..having to use AI after losing his voice in 2014. Great role in Top Secret among many more…a parody on Nazis. RFK Jr fighting through a similar condition and using the voice God gave him in his public quest to become the 47th President while others undercover work in the shadows

What makes a good movie?
Great actors

🎬 🎥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
10 January, 03:47
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
What is the point here, I am a little lost. I do understand the ability of AI and this voice technology but what is the connection to RFK and Val? (other than stated that Val uses it and RFK does not.).
Note if sounds like, I am not being snarky , genuine inquiry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 January, 03:51
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Actors with multiple roles….CGI and body doubles being used online in a simulation while the military conducts the greatest sting operation in history. All connected….VK, DoQ etc.

Dead man switch/Dead cat bounce being taught virtually……look over here not over there

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
OK, still feel lost. Got a short to the point answer? I know about the actors/masks/misleading etc. but not understanding what or who you are saying is playing who ? At this point I am waiting for the credits to roll , but since you brought it up :)
05:05 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Adelle, click on at the bottom under it