Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 January, 01:06
Given years of my life trying to help people who won't even talk to me. It's just not worth the hurt anymore. Lies being spread. I didn't join this so I could be thrown away to rot on a forgotten platform where I can't help anyone. Loyalty means nothing around here. Family means nothing unless you're popular. It's all so fake feeling. You can't replace a 3D life with digital. I miss my friends. I miss being around people I love. Too many years of solitude now is really affecting my health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 January, 01:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Please don't feel that way. You are very needed as part of this community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I cry every single day. I tried. I deserve better. Everyone gets their stupid twitter accounts reinstated BUT me. Wtf is that. VK helps get all his little clique back on there, but FUCK the rest of us. Play favorites much? I'm fuckin sick of everyone.
01:19 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
10 January, 02:27
Yeah, I never got my account reinstated either. Total bs. I have wondered if it was because I was critical of VK at times.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 January, 01:31
Not me. Fook Twitter. It’s a shitshow

10 January, 01:32
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I don't care I have valuable knowledge to teach that almost NOBODY else is teaching. I can't help anyone from here.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 January, 01:26
I'm sorry to hear, I too still cannot get back on x or Twitter or whatever you want to call it but the whole thing is I don't really care, this channel is good enough for me.
Please don't get so caught up in it that it affects you emotionally. Yes a lot of horrible things have been going on for a very long time. I know things are turning around for the better but for now we are still going through struggles. Just keep the faith and try to smile when you can I care and many of us in here care so please just let this pass and have a better day God Bless.
😎👍

10 January, 01:28
In response James Dean to his Publication
I have serious knowledge to share of course it bothers me. I want to TEACH the comms.

Mellissa @Mellissa
10 January, 01:21
I never, ever trusted him or his people!! He's a weasel too!!