Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Inside Miami Mall Alien Footage We Have All Been Waiting For - YouTube

#aliens #miami #bayside Just when I thought we had seen all the footage we get this amazing footage of inside the Miami Mall of what many believe to be the a...

08:16 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 January, 10:08
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Ha!

LOL! 😅😂🤣

Dudes were wanting to head down to their underground...

Whoever put in the coordinates WAS
dyslexic and the men in black ended up at the fucking MALL!!! LOL! 🤣

Oh boy...
Thanks for the laugh!
That was a good one.

Alex, I'm going for dyslexia for a $1000 please.
What is:
"Who fucked up the coordinates?" 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 January, 09:36
psyop.. doubt very much it was really and absolutely dont beleive the people speaking... the blck dude is absolutely talking out of his backside.. this is a side show and not a good one... the footage i think is from some sort of ai film type thing... i have no idea but i dont beleive it happened and i certainly think the people speaking are messing about... way more importantio things on my radar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 January, 08:54 (E)
real time holographic deception!
unbelievable anyone thinks it's anything else.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 January, 02:31
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I tend to agree Yankee