Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Enigmatic film of the Kennedy Clan.
With revolving cast of players and hidden family members.
It is a puzzle.
4:09 min.
07:12 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
10 January, 10:18
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Love it what a legacy. Thanks for sharing. All stay safe and take care, God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
10 January, 07:34
Harry or mask wearer?

Boris Johnson announced 44 new diagnostic centres #44Obama #medbeds

40 on gov site #DJT #Q40
Published
1 October 2021 #Q101
Last updated
8 October 2021 #Q108 Obama arrest

https://www.gov.uk/governm...

#Trump with #Diana #LadyInRed
#Santa often said 420

Was it Diana with #PresidentTrump when they met #QueenElizabethII ?

K for Kennedy? - #QEII funeral +++

#Q3500 Jul 25, 2019 2:47:31 PM EDT
https://web.archive.org/we...

Confirmed

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

#ChristmasInJuly #Santa #PresidentTrump #YoullFindOut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 January, 11:39
Arabella Kennedy on truth social posted under the 17th letter that John F Kennedy Jr and Princess Dianna is her mother. So confusing....

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 January, 01:20
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Wow.
Guess they are all time travelers, huh?

wht 2.0 @wht
09 January, 08:10
I love the notion that Veronica the bridge lady was MM ... that tickles the ol synapses

09 January, 08:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Do you think Gen. Mike Flynn would have let her die in a hospital? I believe she still lives.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 January, 11:35
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
When Wolski was putting together packages of MAGA things and offering them out for payment for $35 to support Flynn (her son?), she had run out of the one with the hat I wanted, and sent me a box for free anyway!

It had her address on it and she said, oops, don't tell anybody. I haven't, and no doubt recycled that box without taking note of that address, God as my witness.

Wow, what a story this whole movie is. Final Credits, I'll have to watch one frame at a time in order to savor what I haven't caught. At 68, I've certainly lived it all and well remember being let out of school early (age 9) the day Kennedy was shot. Remember how all the adults were sad at the restaurant we went to that night. Quiet, just silence and disbelief pervaded the place.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 January, 08:06
I wish that video could play slower. It is fascinating.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
26 January, 08:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I imagine the day we can choose to rewind the replay and the desired episode ... to discover what we didn't get in the premiere..

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 January, 11:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Just watched it a second time with my finger on the stop button, as with many such videos. There is too much to take in and I must see it all.

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
09 January, 07:24
😁I reached a level of joy watching that that cannot be dismissed. Powerful JOY! Thanks, and where we go one, we go all...

09 January, 07:38
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
🐸😸💚
So fortunate to be here, now.