HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 January, 01:02 (E)
The Splitting of the Timelines ... happening!
PLEASE WATCH THIS!!

https://twitter.com/VKs_Ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 January, 01:51
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
VK isn't saying anything new, I posted this a while back an no one paid attention, this occurred in Nov. 2023. 😇😇 https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I recognize what you write...
I also post so much, but hardly anyone reads or likes it...
We are small cogs in the whole...
Feels great too!
01:56 PM - Jan 09, 2024
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
09 January, 02:35
I think this is one of the first posts I've seen of yours in an awful long time. Makes me wonder how they circulate our posts. Guess the Big accts get circled more, why I truly question that if we're all WWG1WGA, sometimes doesn't feel that way! 🤗😇🤗😇

09 January, 02:40
Yes, that is indeed strange. I post messages almost every day. But even if only a few people see our messages, it is still important that we post them... 😁

09 January, 02:31
Appreciate you, hope Your on the Krystal spiral timeline! God Bless you always! 🤗

09 January, 02:36
God Bless you too!!!
We're going to have a great time!
Thank you and godspeed!