Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:01
Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
11 February, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning VK!! My dreams have been coming and going lately, but all my dreams recently, have been about WATER! Loads are about a flood or a big wave coming....πŸ€” It has me very curious if there us going to be some sort of flood?? 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TStarr Kemper @TStarr
11 February, 09:16
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
My hubby watches the news and yesterday there was a short clip about how someone hacked into a main water source and put a high amount of something in it which could have killed alot of people. I cant remember what the chemical was. but its normally in our water and they raised the chemical. The news source said they didnt know yet if it was an inside the usa job or outside. Thats unbelievab crazy.... stay safe...i remember Q talking about watch the water. No one knew what they were talking about......good dayπŸ™β€πŸ’ŒπŸ’

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
Yes, I heard about that too! It is such a scary thought, that they have so much control of our lives. Hopefully, this all ends soon! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
12:46 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response TStarr Kemper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGAMindy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mindy Hustad, click on at the bottom under it