bijowi @bijowi
I think Q2119 is very important because it talks about the Pledge of Allegiance and how our history (heritage) used to be taught with PRIDE and RESPECT. As a Baby Boomer, I can remember when that was the case.
Due to all the charges brought against President Trump, I believe the nation has been getting a crash course on many things over the last few years. Things like, Treason, Sedition, Espionage, Insurrection, RICO and The Presidential Records Act.
During Biden's first campaign speech of 2024, he mentioned the Insurrection Act of 1807. I think this was by design to educate people. I don't think many people have heard of it and will, likely, research what it is. During their research they will, also, learn of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.
I know people are being described as brainwashed, being asleep or sheep. This is probably true in many cases, and I believe a good way to de-program and wake people up is through education.
09:06 AM - Jan 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by bijowi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from bijowi , click on at the bottom under it