Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
11 February, 03:34
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Not me. I'll never stop until every book in my novel series about this is out... even if they keep squelching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 02:55
I say let's take them down....Citizens Arrest!!!!!!! NO MORE PAIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 02:44
IF
#QANON
OF
PROJECT _ #Trump
OR WHOEVER

ITS NOT GOING PUBLIC ABOUT THIS

IT SIMPLY BECASUE

A) THE CAN NOT DO IT. AND JUST WHERE BRAGING ABOUT THEIR OPERATIONAL CAPACITIES

B) THEY DONT WANT TO DO IT.

C) BOTH

#CHILDREN
#OLDERS

KEEP IN THE VERY SAME SITUATION (OLDERS EVEN WORST)

SO... ITS NOT A "BEST MOMENT" IN A MONTH WHEN MORE PEOPLE ALRREADY DEATH IN ORDER TO "ACUMULATE " MORE "PROOFS"
ITS RIDICULOUS

Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 February, 02:43
Part of the problem is the public has been conditioned to ignore what doesn't affect them in their day-to-day lives. We won't see any outcry until all of this becomes public. To the point that it can no longer be ignored.

11 February, 02:38
NO MILITIARY PUBLIC ACTIONS

AND NO PUBLIC EXIHBITION OF POWER AND JUSTICE

AS PUBLIC "GAME STOP" SIGNAL
OR CLEAR AND LOUD SIGNAL

=

NO CHANGES

BUSSINES AS USUAL.
EVEN IF YOU KILLE 1 MILLION BY STARVATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT

OR 1.000.000 OR 10.000.000
BY TOXICS _ #vaccines

THE VERY SAME

IF NO PUBLIC MAISTREAM POWER

THEN
NO _ #wwg1wga
NO __ #TheGreatAwakening

11 February, 02:30
PUBLIC
OR NOTHING

11 February, 02:30
PUBLIC
OR NOTHING

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
11 February, 01:50
I struggle with this the most, hurts the heart to my core. So those who are blind will see clearly!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 February, 01:44

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
11 February, 01:42
My friends & family don't believe it! Until it's made completely clear & public they will just stay in denial & think I have lost it. 🤦🏻‍♀️😬💁🏻‍♀️

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
11 February, 02:15
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
i am in the same boat. prayer is what vets me thru. i am aline . But i know Gods got me.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 02:32
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
Your among friends here

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
11 February, 01:39
We do know. And those of us who are Children of God are interceding spiritually. But What can be done at ground level? The entire thing needs to come down not just put out fires everywhere. Satan and his army need to be thrown into the Lake of Fire. We are expecting a Biblical sized move of God. He is the only one who can fix this.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
11 February, 01:39
We do know. And those of us who are Children of God are interceding spiritually. But What can be done at ground level? The entire thing needs to come down not just put out fires everywhere. Satan and his army need to be thrown into the Lake of Fire. We are expecting a Biblical sized move of God. He is the only one who can fix this.

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
11 February, 01:30
You can thank the (C)rimes (1)n (A)ction department for using the following evil tactics: MK Ultra, the Tell-A-Vision, the GMO foods, Chemtrails, ALL FORMS OF MEDIA, etc... to usher in a world-wide apathy. People are waking - when the're FULLY awake? Yeah - lookout ;)

Kymmyg Kymmyg @Kymmyg
11 February, 01:16
they dont know....

Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 01:14
its been a lonely place, like a lone warrior shRing an nobody sees..... i know God did not wske me up for nothing so doing my part till the day its revealed!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 01:12

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
11 February, 01:06
I know I haven't gone on "like it's no big deal" and I don't believe many others have either. But, we were also told on Twitter and other platforms, to REPORT any incidents and NOT to go after anyone ourselves.
This is kind of a self righteous meme, although I'm sure it wasn't meant that way!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 12:46
ill never understand it. oh wait, yes. actually do. believe it? its difficult☑️💯