Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
✨ Energy update how's this energy treating you? What's coming up for you?

✨ It's a new year but you may not feel like a new version of yourself quite yet and that's okay. Around this time of year I've always found myself deep in transformation and not yet coming out of that transformation until around February-March. Give yourself some time and some grace. You're learning to operate in your truth unapologetically and not societies truth.

✨ Mercury retrograde just ended and we are finding some clarity as to what we are transforming and transmuting but we are still deep in the transformational stage. We experienced an x-class solar flare a few days ago so you may be experiencing heightened emotions, having visions of past or future experiences and possibly even going through a dark night of the soul.

continued in comments....
11:50 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Carol Ann @colors
08 January, 05:56
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
💓💓💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 11:52
✨ This dark night is different from the rest because you've been given a metaphorical torch of fire to light your way through it. It may not even feel like a dark night but more like a void space. You're more wise, more strong and more determined this time around. This energetic state may feel like you're asking yourself "Where am I? What do I feel?" What do I really want?" Instead of "Why are you doing this to me universe?"

✨ This is a huge step forward for us, we are no longer victims in our mind but instead creators of our reality and this is where we really step into our power.

Many cycles are ending and you're being presented with opportunities to make a different choice than you have in the past. Choice points are potential timeline jumps. If you find yourself in a familiar situation, pause before you react and notice the pattern.

continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 11:52
✨ Breathe deeply, see yourself in this space, observe your emotions and then respond in a new way. The way you respond has the potential to change everything for you. You can either continue the loop or break free based on how you respond to your triggers. Now is your chance to clear the old patterns by facing them head on with inner strength, knowing and divine will.

✨ You may be feeling :

• Physically exhausted but mentally ready to start a new chapter
• Old triggers coming up to be purged
• Excess energy in the body that feels like anxiety
• Generational trauma coming up to be healed
• Body aches and pains
• Stomach pain / bloating
• Head pressure
• Heightened emotions
• Cold or sickness (it's helping you purge)

Via thehighpriestess11