Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
SO I heard through the grapevine
that the names on the Epstein List are not FAMOUS names ....
Most would not recognize them.
I wonder why?

Did you know that the MUELLER CASE and everything to do with RUSSIA GATE was really a probe into looking at something else?

The MUELLER REPORT is nothing what we thought when it first came out.
Just like HUNTERS laptop etc.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BIG THIS IS AND JUST WHO IS REALLY INVOLVED.
If you are on the fence - just know REAL EVIL never reveals itself.
Photos of Obama would have never surfaced/same for all the other things we see- those were STAGED for this time. ALL ACTORS - GOOD OR BAD just trying to SHOW US what evil is- we had no idea...... every single thing you are seeing being played out is to SHOW you - does not mean it is true.
WAIT TIL YOU FIND OUT WHO THE GOOD GUYS ARE...
09:32 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
07 January, 11:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 January, 06:53
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
ahh - its all been done .... just watching it play out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mstuff85 @Mstuff85
07 January, 10:19
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thanks Elle. it took me a bit to get to this point, but I’m there now. The truth will set you free. Peace and gratitude is the prize.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 January, 06:56
In response Mstuff85 to his Publication
Yeah - it takes awhile for sure. Many do not get that 2020 was for vision (and we had to be shown) and somewhere between then and now we need to mirror everything.