Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 January, 08:02
✨ Quick Energy Update 🔥✨

🔥 You might notice the people around you, especially those who've chosen not to partake in the collective awakening, will project more of their unhealed emotions/ shame/ guilt/ trauma onto you.
Especially the narc / apathetic humans, you might notice them blame-shifting and even accusing others of their own actions - you know how they typically are in denial, of the trauma they caused to others and the moment you call them out, they throw a tantrum - kindda narratives. These might play out more so these days.

This isn't your fault. It's that the current energies and the incoming Sun codes 🧬☀️ are prioritizing the repressed emotions ( shame, guilt, fear, feeling unwanted, etc.) to surface. Basically so we address these and release them for good. 💛 Those who are well versed with acknowleding their shadow side and in regulating their emotions don't project it onto other people.
continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Tho who have a very low emotional intelligence, will ofcourse, blame others for how they feel.

I am aware how difficult it is to process these energies and our own emotions. Let alone deal with other's emotional baggage. 😮‍💨

Trust that this wave too, shall pass.
And ofcourse, that this isn't permanent.

Make the best use of these energies by really diving into your core beliefs and readdressing them. And make amends if need be.
If these are 'cold calls', well release these to Source.
You know your story. Take as you will 💫

🔥 I often don't follow linear time dates in my energy updates.
So this could've already been experienced by you or it
may resonate 2 or 3 days down the line. Take as it resonates 💫
Sharing this, so y'all know you're not alone, nor crazy. This Energy Shift is legit happening 🔥

What symptoms are you currently experiencing ?! Feel free to share below 👇💛

As always,
Take only what resonates 💫
08:02 AM - Jan 07, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
07 January, 09:41
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank you for your post, it definitely resonates...all of it. I think working on ourselves and processing energies is extremely difficult but it's actually easier in comparison to dealing with everyone else's energies, attitudes and their emotions. I feel their angst a mile away. I pray these energies spark something in the unawake and unaware so they can work on themselves and heal. ❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396