Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Seriously - this is getting old:
I am sorry if others can not see what is going on with this platform/truth community - in general.
The corruption is at a mass scale.
I can not spend this kind of time or energy trying to SHOW others.
Most ALL of my posts are ignored.
If I can find the corruption so can they.
So who do we REPORT to?.
Which corrupt Government Agency?.
Obviously we are being watched.
Asking for HELP.
I would like to move on and take care of myself - my life has become shattered since I have awakened.... I would like to put it back together again.. its exhausting me and quality of life is not good.
I can lay down knowing I tried.
A TRUSTED PATRIOT.

Q DROP 811

How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
What happens?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection
05:53 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 07:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
😄💥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 January, 05:59 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Ya showed me. Thanks. Appreciate it. Since you have all the eyes? Ask your Rabbis about who I am. See any dirt? No, you don't.
Glad you showed up like I envisioned. I am out of here. Project blue beam has started. I have work to do.
Later Elle
Brian 🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 January, 06:31
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
No DIRT - just a BEAM of LIGHT - perhaps a BLUE one ....???? - Best of luck ....

One question - when its over how will I know its you?
Thank you Sir for all your work and kindness....
SHINE ON - Simple Man.
https://youtu.be/sMmTkKz60...
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Lyrics HD - YouTube

Simple Man - Lynyrd SkynyrdLyrics:Mama told me when I was youngCome sit beside me my only sonAnd listen closely to what I say And if you do this it'll help y...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 January, 07:50
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
And BTW I didn't have to look I just knew -