Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 December, 01:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 January, 10:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hi Sam many want to see you on X. Please come and play with us.... Vk or Z liked my ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 10:43
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
You are so sweet, Truth Seeker! Jason @IamJason913 let me know -- and then I logged into my suspended account to see what he meant. That was really nice of you! Because I've been suspended (and, yep, I have tried to get my account back, twice), I cannot interact with anyone. It's like being in Purgatory. LOL. I can look around and read posts, but I cannot leave comments or like, etc. It's okay though. I really like it here and on Truth Social. Btw, is "Z" VK's new Twitter account??

06 January, 11:02
We are all waiting for you to come play.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 11:04
Twitter/X won't let me...

06 January, 11:13
Ask again appeal . Many are on your side including VK or Z.....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 11:14
Who is Z? Out of curiosity, why do you think he's VK? :) And what is his handle so I can find his page and check. I put in @Z, but did not find it.

06 January, 11:23
O you have not heard Z or VK host. It's entertaining. You know about Classified the cat and Jax the dog yet???? Much is happening

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 11:28
PS: And didn't VK say he would have no other accounts and that if someone pretended to be him, it wouldn't be him?

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Sam,
The VK account ended on 11/22/23 as he said it would. Then a new account came up and showed pictures of Classified the cat and Jax the dog. Which viarified it was VK... You need to come back to X and see what's going on. I send you LOVE and blessing.
12:30 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it