Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 January, 10:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
This one is better... VK or Z liked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 10:38
Hi Sam many want to see you on X. Please come and play with us.... Vk or Z liked my ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 10:43
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
You are so sweet, Truth Seeker! Jason @IamJason913 let me know -- and then I logged into my suspended account to see what he meant. That was really nice of you! Because I've been suspended (and, yep, I have tried to get my account back, twice), I cannot interact with anyone. It's like being in Purgatory. LOL. I can look around and read posts, but I cannot leave comments or like, etc. It's okay though. I really like it here and on Truth Social. Btw, is "Z" VK's new Twitter account??

19 December, 02:04
Hi Sam,
I hope you are doing well.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 December, 02:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Good to see you on here, Truth Seeker! Thank you and God bless you too! 😊🙏💗