REPOST

https://inteldinarchronicl...
12:18 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 July, 03:52
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Page removed still waiting for some fictional facts to hit the fan! 🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
06 July, 03:26
😞Seems this page has been removed as of 12:25pm 7-6-21 -- I have tried several times and not able to see it...censorship at work?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
28 February, 08:33
Most excellent read keep up the great work!

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
12 February, 06:35
Thanks for the follow I just bookmarked this, looks to me like it holds water and another thing... you're style of writing seems familiar, I feel that we have met on the digital battlefield before,(🧐) maybe I'm wrong but just saying. 👊😎

#wwg1wga

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 04:22
it a bit far fetched! but would be nice. Impossiable to say.

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
12 February, 12:05
This better start soon, I dropped the popcorn and started to hit hard on the chocolate. 😱

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 February, 01:02
so far so good. Well done. I like Simon Parkes. The only thing i hadnt heard was someone 60 yrs old in the tunnels? what for? also the military base near dc would be the new tribunal place. do yall think what we saw on the grounds was "temporary" hanging posts?

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
11 February, 11:04
im praying jts accurate and we atart to see rhe action soon. till then im in line.

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
11 February, 10:52
simon parkes? I dont think he is lagit. is it just me? definately open to views

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
11 February, 01:19
Looks legit to me!!

Angel Grace @Tianshi
11 February, 12:32
We saw the video of the children/ppl coming out of the WH on Jan 24/25, so we know there is validity to the info in the link. Although there seem to be constant delays, these are understandable given all of the information continuously emerging with the rabbit hole going deeper and deeper. Decades & centuries of DS/Cabal control isn't easy to decimate. But we are living in and witnesses to the greatest story since Jesus. And we know #GodWins

Kev Oooo @KevO
11 February, 12:31
I've seen some of this before. Seems some of it may be legit 🧐