Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
06 January, 08:07
PLEASE, ALL ANONS, A VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR JANUARY 6 PATRIOTS WHO HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR 3 YEARS!!! THIS IS BEYOND MY IMAGINATON TO BE A LIVING REALITY THAT WE, THE PEOPLE ARE LIVING THROUGH!
GOD, SHINE YOUR FACE AND MOVE YOUR MIGHTY HAND TO RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC -- BRING PEACE AND HARMONY TO OUR GLOBE, ALONG WITH A LIFE-CHANGING RESTORATION FOR ALL, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YOUR SON, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH MAY THIS BE DONE GODSPEED!!!
(YES, I AM USING MY "ALL CAPS" I AM SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS -- PLEASE THIS IS SERIOUS AND SO DAMAGING TO OUR PEOPLE...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around all of the J6 Patriots and prisoners. Shelter them in Your loving embrace and keep them safe from all dangers. Please give them Your wisdom and guide them on this pathway. Let them know, You are with them through all of this. Please make sure they get released really soon and can get back to their families. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
01:12 PM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it