Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 January, 09:38
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
It is time to start shooting those who side with the cabal. Never acquiesce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 09:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Back in my day and still now, have left my gun inside for hand to hand combat. HARDER to stand down, back to this local shit. ANYWAY, I also am locked and loaded. Preferred for decades just whipping their asses so they could suffer the mental trauma of having their asses absolutely handed to them by a tiny lil woman. Plus secret org cops etc. I had a job to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 January, 09:21
Question is? Did they have the right to evade private property of the Amish?? Well hope they get on board on the Trump train!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 January, 08:09
This farm is not far from me I'll be investing in them first opportunity I get!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 January, 07:12
Police don't protect the law, they protect POLICy.
These laws were NEVER voted by the people but created by POLIticians for their POLICy.
We need to protect ourselves from these illegal traitors.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 07:03