Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 12:03
Team Evil has been destroying the family unit on purpose for most of my life.
Women will probably not like what Nana has to say either but we should have kept the damn bras on & kept the man making the living especially during child baring yrs while we were doing family building & community building.
Team Evil purposefully pushed us into a 2 worker family to survive & make them more money, & now even both parents working can’t make enough.
Think of it for a minute>>not limiting your abilities to create or choose but it would have perhaps retargeted your talents. Yes, husbands infidelity & being left without a way to make a living in divorce was a little of a problem that grew larger with the direct efforts of the cabal destroying spirituality & opening up anything sexual goes, but had it gone the other direction those men would have been ostracized by the public so harshly that too might have gone in a different direction.
cont...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 January, 01:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I e said it for years… I’m 60 years old… the feminist movement killed the family unit!! It forced all of us into the workforce so the government could take control of our children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 12:12
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Nana thinks most all movements have been the same.
Whether it was a religion, minorities, or women, what happened has been the same story.

The people that feel mistreated become the victims.
Then the victims protest, join together to demand equity.

Which, imo everyone should be equal.

But somewhere along the path to equality it always becomes demands to be more than equal.
The biggest example I can give of this IS the women's movement.

Somewhere along the way the women's movement stopped being about equality and became ALL ABOUT SUPERIORITY over men.
It is the same end result with humanity and past movements, imo.

Flys right past equality to domination over the ones that were accused of being the oppressors.
Here we are with men & women not even recognizable.
Christians & conservatives demonized
White people portrayed as world surge.
Women trying to totally rule over men.
Sad really.🙁 Who pules the strings!

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 January, 03:58 (E)
Nana,
From my own experience, the women's movement was about much more than 'equality'.
I wrote this to Brizby:
"A friend was the victim of brutal spousal abuse. The women's movement saved her life.
Good people who wanted safety for women like my friend, did not intend for the family to be decimated, just for spousal abuse to stop and for treatment of women to be better in general.
Back in 2004, there was a report that, every year, 2000 women died at the hands of their husbands/partners.
I volunteered at a battered women's shelter, btw.
I think there were and are other factors that contributed to the breakdown of society."

Yes, Nana, you covered it all. I just wanted to say I'm thankful for the women's movement. Oh dear God, If I told my own story, you might understand why. Short version, it is a miracle that my mother and that I - survived the beatings from our respective husbands.

05 January, 05:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
Nana can't begin to understand what you went thro. I do understand the purpose and causes of some of it, but what I am saying is that perhaps we women would be in a much stronger tho now if we had demanded our strength from a different position.
I truly believe a strong family unit direction would have helped those situations a lot more than the route we have taken, which to me, only allowed it to flourish.
So sorry for your pain hun.

Every Time @soTELLme533
Nana it's ok. I'm fine just upset that good movements have been misused, misunderstood and corrupted.
My family was strong but unable to stop behavior learned from generations of abuse.
When that's the case, the law has to save both victims and yes, abusers, for both are devastated by abusive acts.
Historically what was allowed regarding treatment of women and children is an abomination. Laws had to be changed and charities and agencies created-to help. First came acknowledgment of the problem and then, acceptance and finally, measures to fix it.
I married a man worse than my father. My divorce lawyer told me I was lucky to have survived. And I was, which is why my first cause was about stopping family/spousal abuse.
My different causes raised awareness, but corruption always destroyed any chance of finding solutions.
Get rid of corruption, keep the good part.
OR:
"Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!"
08:56 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it