Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
05 January, 07:25
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I live a half hour from Chicago in Indiana. No matter where my life took me into other states and I’ve lived all over this country, I’ve always always there has been significant family reasons and things with my children that has always brought me back home… I fully believe that I’m supposed to be here for very important reasons and I didn’t make it this far just to be wiped out. I have no idea what’s going to happen but I refuse to go out like that.
Whatever happens I know I’m protected with the Blood of Jesus and this Covenant I made with God. I am in this world but I am not of this world. No weapons formed against me will prosper in Jesus name I Declare! Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 07:47
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Your feeling to be there means you’re meant to be there. I’m from the UK and I live in Massachusetts the town I choose to live choose me. I felt in my gut where I was supposed to be. I get what you’re saying. We all need the full Armour of God right now no matter where we live on this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396