The Keystone Channel @TheKeystoneChannel
This is the most inspiring video I've ever watched...this is a MUST WATCH! I'll be back soon again
https://youtu.be/NdoU_QGDc...
12:02 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKeystoneChannel in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 August, 01:15
In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication
Brave and beautiful soul!! The best of humanity - so happy for him and his trainer!! Great video, LOVE it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Gab @Gabbie
24 February, 12:08
LOVE ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 12:05
You found the miracle! Congratulations, and God Bless! #NeverGiveUp #GodWinsALWAYS
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
14 February, 08:56
beautiful

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 08:46
Tears!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 February, 06:24
This gets me every time I see it.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
14 February, 07:23
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
πŸ’ž i'm so happy for him πŸ’ž God helps those who help themselves - but then again everyone needs a friend to lend encouragement too.
i love the self determination of the human spirit❣️

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
14 February, 06:24
OMG i cannot stop crying .... 12 months of tears in one go

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
14 February, 06:19
You made me cry, which is a difficult thing to accomplish. Sharing to other platforms ❀️

Michelle Adams @Mishi8675309
14 February, 06:16
OMG! I am balling tears of happiness for this man! God bless him! Just wow and thank god he didnt give up on himself!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
14 February, 06:03
Great Video!

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 February, 05:49
I'm not crying, you're crying

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
14 February, 05:34
Had seen this once before. Brought tears to my eyes then, tears to my eyes now. This is all the inspiration we need. NOW.....on to removing Bidan and installing Trump, POTUS 2021!

American Girl @Americangirl
14 February, 05:10

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
14 February, 05:08
πŸ’–πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ˜
The power of belief can make or break us. Sometimes all that another needs is to see their own capability through your eyes.πŸ™ #StrengthOfHumanity

LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
14 February, 04:58
Inspiring and motivating it makes me cry. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!

Carey Lou @Careylou
14 February, 04:48
Thank you for sharing your story! Everything is possible with God, Faith, Christ Jesus!

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
14 February, 04:48
BEAUTIFUL ! Paralyzed totally for 18 months after massive stroke, I am walking and starting to use my hands again , Praise God ! God is helping me, no one else, and I will do this ! 3 Neurologist said there was nothing to be done for me and sent me home to die April 2018.

President Elect Nate @Loner1987
14 February, 04:49
In response NELDA SMITH to her Publication
praise the lord

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
14 February, 04:47
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
14 February, 04:38
BEAUTIFUL ! Paralyzed totally for 18 months after massive stroke, I am walking and starting to use my hands again , Praise God ! God is helping me, no one else, and I will do this ! 3 Neurologist said there was nothing to be done for me and sent me home to die April 2018.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 04:37
Cutting onions over hereπŸ˜‚ Godspeed to him!πŸ™

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
14 February, 04:33
darn... I'm crying

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
14 February, 04:27
So truly amazing. Cried while watching that. Powerful!!!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
14 February, 04:19
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
14 February, 03:57
thank you it's awsome, I'll share it.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 03:46
WOW !!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

Trump Won @LTPatriot888
12 February, 09:13
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Carole Lynn @Punkin
12 February, 09:01
That was beautiful!

Proud Patriot @NevaC
12 February, 08:19
Praise be to God the heavenly father!!!