Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 January, 04:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Great news. Thank you for update Kim…praying for his continued recovery and complete healing. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
07 January, 12:09
Hi Kim booted from twitter/X . I can check X out for a short bit a day then I get “ rate limit” reach anyhow regarding a question on Z. I agree with you no shave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 January, 04:06
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Same for me on X 🙄

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 January, 11:04
Glad to hear VK is doing well. 😉

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 January, 09:08
Love VK, and in fact I listened to his Spotify for 3 hours straight while I played golf by myself the other day. VK did play a psyop nobody can deny as all his 2023 stuff has not come true. I know what he did though….got us here. This Z thingy is not doing it for me, not the same. Sorry, but not really until the “Z” truly means the curtain call.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 January, 04:54
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Maybe . Z is saying
PingZ With his avatar = . Z
I will say to the best of memory that @VK did start the ping . and the Z thingys
js

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
04 January, 08:38
So glad!!!

arba happihr @arba
04 January, 07:59

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
05 January, 10:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Sending prayers for a painless recovery!