COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SE

For those chomping at the bit for the EAS/EBS Emergency Alert situation triggered by the military… it’s not to be taken lightly and cannot be rushed. It will happen at the right time, and not before because after that broadcast nothing will be the same. I hope everyone is aware, “You can never go home again.”

Your old life will be gone, and when everything is new and unfamiliar, it is uncomfortable. The EAS does not mean the end of all problems or that everything will be sunshine and roses. It is the marker for a difficult path we will all walk with those who never saw it coming. PAIN. And if you know anything about Human nature, some people might just take it out on us so get ready to suit up, warriors.
06:47 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 January, 06:58
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Can you give more detail of why we can never go home again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Haller @stillwater89
04 January, 09:59
SE, I DO NOT LIKE HOW YOU STATED THAT. I AM NOI WIMP, OLD LIFE GONE, NEVER GO HOME. WHERE IN HELL ARE WE GOING? MY FAMILY, GRDCHILDREN, GREATGRD CHILDREN? I DO NOT LIKE SOUND OF THIS. DO WE NOT HAVE THE RIGHT KNOW WHAT AHEAD OF US? I PRAY TO GOD (AND MY LITTLE STAR) EACH NIGHT. I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND UNGREATFUL AND ALL THOSE WARRIORS FIGHTING FOR US/CHILDREN. BUT I DO PLAN AHEAD. I WANT GOD AND MY FAMILY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
04 January, 06:57
🙏🏼 I think and pray about this often. We will be enduring misunderstanding and disbelief by some all over again. To the proud in our family who finally find out we were right brings the blame, shame and detachment phase 2.0.

But our God is faithful. Stay close to his word and in his presence daily. We are overcomers and conquerors.

”“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”“ Luke‬ ‭21‬:‭34‬-‭36‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Christopher Cosley @ccosley
04 January, 06:50
Well said & a good reminder.