CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 04:40
do you believe mike gill?

is he right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 January, 04:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Interested, yes.

Digging, yes.

Buying his story...? (Firmly undecided!)

What about you, Sister?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Mike Gill brings up some very good points that I have thought myself many times.

I think he is wrong about juan, and it may be that flynn really is a double agent, but flynn got out of jail because of Trump, so if he is not loyal to Trump and the patriots, then he will be chopped liver pretty soon.

No, I do not think Flynn will run, but I was wrong about Desantis running for president, and I live in Florida. Desantis sure kept quiet about that shit after we all voted for him for governor, and we though he would be there for 4 years. But then Desantis took billionaire money and is running against Trump, so that was a big surprise to me (cuz Desantis is bought out now).

So now I am cynical and think the liars will doxx themselves this year

and cuz I call 2024 a shitshow even though it has not really happened yet.

I see the shitshow on it's way.

Put on your boots, cuz it's going to get deep really soon
04:49 PM - Jan 04, 2024
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
04 January, 07:26
Desantis is a White Hat body double playing out his roll. The original was taken out Winter of 2019 when he announced he was going after Confederate statues in Florida. He went silent for about 3 weeks, then out popped Desantis 2.0. All governors stopped the attack on the statues after his detainment. You are literally watching thousands of masked up good guy and gall actors playing out their secret society rolls.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 07:42
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
💖💥🙏 agree, ty for your post

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
04 January, 04:55
SHIT SHOW & WE HAVE FRONT ROW TICKETS .......

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 04:59
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
😄😝here is your ticket

I will make yours special for the entire yar of 2024 if you like 😜