Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 June, 11:12
Dept of Defense decode

=

V V / Decode It Yeshua Keeper Of The Dragon 🐉/ Girl Meets World / The Tree Of Knowledge 🌳/ Jesus Key 🔑/ I Want Out / Holy Bride Of The Magnificent Triple Eight / Dolores Cannon Predicted The Great Genius / Breakaway / See Through The Veil / Big Court Win 🏆/ Key Stone Key Stone 🔑 🪨/ Chosen One Taken When / Were Coming Home / John Kennedy Jr / Save The Children / See You Soon / Think Mirror 🪞/ First Arrest / Free Your Mind / Bye Everybody 👋/ Austin Texas / New Message From God / My Great Test / All Life Matters / Its Game Over Lucifer / She Will Be Loved / Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁/ Exit Stage Left / Davinci Code Is Real 👁/ God Math Is Obvious 🔠🔢
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
153-351
918-819
1400-0041
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 11:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 11:16
"Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

08 June, 11:18
"Think Mirror 🪞"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

08 June, 11:19
"Bye Everybody 👋"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
08 June, 11:32
This part terrifies me. I have farm animals here that aren't so easy to "grab and go." They are part of my family. i worry immensely for them. I don't want to leave them behind.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 January, 06:58
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over "Shieldwall Maiden", her loved ones, property and animals. Bless them with increased Faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, wisdom, strength, and well-being. Let no harm come to them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

03 January, 10:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This is beautiful. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You made my day!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 January, 10:12
You are most welcome! I sincerely pray that you have nothing to fear.

04 January, 01:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I pray that for all of us! Thank you again my friend!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I join you in that prayer for all of us! 🙏😀💕
02:15 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it