Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 June, 11:12
Dept of Defense decode

=

V V / Decode It Yeshua Keeper Of The Dragon 🐉/ Girl Meets World / The Tree Of Knowledge 🌳/ Jesus Key 🔑/ I Want Out / Holy Bride Of The Magnificent Triple Eight / Dolores Cannon Predicted The Great Genius / Breakaway / See Through The Veil / Big Court Win 🏆/ Key Stone Key Stone 🔑 🪨/ Chosen One Taken When / Were Coming Home / John Kennedy Jr / Save The Children / See You Soon / Think Mirror 🪞/ First Arrest / Free Your Mind / Bye Everybody 👋/ Austin Texas / New Message From God / My Great Test / All Life Matters / Its Game Over Lucifer / She Will Be Loved / Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁/ Exit Stage Left / Davinci Code Is Real 👁/ God Math Is Obvious 🔠🔢
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
153-351
918-819
1400-0041
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 11:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 11:16
"Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

08 June, 11:18
"Think Mirror 🪞"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

08 June, 11:19
"Bye Everybody 👋"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
08 June, 11:32
This part terrifies me. I have farm animals here that aren't so easy to "grab and go." They are part of my family. i worry immensely for them. I don't want to leave them behind.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 January, 06:58
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over "Shieldwall Maiden", her loved ones, property and animals. Bless them with increased Faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, wisdom, strength, and well-being. Let no harm come to them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

03 January, 10:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This is beautiful. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You made my day!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 January, 10:12
You are most welcome! I sincerely pray that you have nothing to fear.

I pray that for all of us! Thank you again my friend!
01:32 PM - Jan 04, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 January, 02:15
I join you in that prayer for all of us! 🙏😀💕