Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 January, 08:29
If your new to this movement and just getting into the JE cases, frazzledrip, etc.... Your gonna wanna buckle up and bring God in close. This is all gonna get progressively worse and Much deeper. There are things that will shake you to your core, things that if you dive deep enough that will haunt you, you can't unsee certain things, you won't forget. Your Heart will ache more than it ever has. I can barely write this without tears rolling down my face. This is fair warning. Remember to pray, talk to God. Talk to us...
You are not alone in this.

You are not alone in this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
Everything you said IS what I went thru when I woke up.. Having said this,,, What came out of the ashes of tears was a WARRIOR for the kids . I lost friends from school to family but It took me a year of praying talking to my bff , she thought I was crazy for posting the truth .. Your right again.. I did not care. Still don't ! My faith in God would not let me rest and my own experience and that of my sister that God made me strong to handle this and be fearless when exposing this. TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER !!
09:23 AM - Jan 04, 2024
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mtngirl503 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 January, 09:31
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
God Bless You Patriot❤️🙏 Thank you for Choosing to fight. For the Children👊 No Retreat. No Surrender. We set the Truth Free at all costs. Full Armor On Warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396