memes matter @NoComment
I always knew the deabth of my exsistance, not only bcs the effect of just being,but the feeling of value and how i cherrish Life
This World weaponized humanity,dont own that either
They pray on humanities decensy and embedded way of taking responsibility and not scapegoating, again this is not human. Its forced and indoctrinated into humanity by cause and they screw is to be The effect so we stand and say look what we have done,failing to see our one common enemy pulling our strings
Cutting the strings is easy, remembering to do so every day another
The amnsia isnt ours either,its theirs and this to is projected upon us so they arent faced with consequence so they think, incert evil laugh with no gloat at all,just an echo
02:45 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
One Eagle @1_Kamamul
04 January, 02:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
What they’re afraid of is if each One of us believes in ourselves, then that’s when it becomes a problem for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 January, 03:03
In response One Eagle to his Publication
They hate gods wealth bcs they embread spawns of satan, forgetting satans spawns Are Gods Children to, the ugly ones but still

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396