Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 August, 12:31
Dept of Defense decode

=

I Am Shane Browning 🦌/ Clairvoyance / Let The Decoding Fun Begin Pepe The Frog Song Q 🐸🎼/ Decode Fuck You Im Freeing Angels Haha 😇/ He Never Quits / You Are Pistis Sophia 🌹/ Awesome Sealed Data / Wutang Clan 👐/ The Full Disclosure Of UFOs 🛸/ Divine Purpose / God Is Hiding Me For A Really Good Reason 😱/ Divine Gene Truth 🧬/ I Am That I Am I Hide When I Hide / Hope Is Never Lost / Happiness Is An Inside Job / Have Faith My Child / Love Energy ❤/ Let That Sink In / Forehead Has Been Sealed / Brave New World 🌈/ She Who Renews / Love Love Love ❤ / High Priestess / Romeo And Juliet / Great Solar Flash ☀️/ The Holy Ghost 👻/ Year Of The Dragon 🐉/ I See The Future 👁/ I Can Talk To God Bla Bla / He Saw The Good In Me ❤/ Major Breakthrough 🧱🔥🐲/ Climb On The Bandwagon / Showing Clear Alliance / Mother Wins🏆
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
162-261
972-279
1312-2131
TS 16:08 - 4:08

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 January, 02:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Year Of The Dragon 🐉"

https://twitter.com/Scorpr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
03 January, 02:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
“Year of the Dragon” 🐉

👀Spy…✈️

DRAGN03 and DRAGN99 ☯️🐲in the air right now…along with
TYLER84
PAIN11
WIRE31
CREEP31

.✍️

@Lauren_M_Bradley was named Lauren TYLER when she was born on 31st of January in ‘84 (her birthday is CREEPing around the corner).

She has endured physical PAIN for years due to cancer and then an injured knee (where she had an issue with a WIRE sticking out of her skin from a previous surgery).

Connect the dots frens

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸
🦌🙏🏼💗

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
Don’t mind me…just . ✍️

👀Spy…

“0”

86 (87 -1)
♾️ flightpath
Squawk 🦜: 3740👉🏼37 40
SANTA 🎅🏼 ROSA 🌹
OAK land
REDding
took off from TRAVIS air force base
near ca1️⃣2️⃣

Who has repeatedly said over the years that they are a ZERO 0️⃣? A Nobody? Shane.
His dob? 10-11-87

this year, Shane will be 37 and @Lauren_M_Bradley will be 40

L = 1️⃣2️⃣ in gematria

Lauren lived in both REDding and TRAVIS county in the past.

How many of these coincidences until people will believe?

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸
🦌🙏🏼💗
02:56 PM - Jan 03, 2024
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cajun Deer, click on at the bottom under it