Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 August, 12:31
Dept of Defense decode

=

I Am Shane Browning 🦌/ Clairvoyance / Let The Decoding Fun Begin Pepe The Frog Song Q 🐸🎼/ Decode Fuck You Im Freeing Angels Haha πŸ˜‡/ He Never Quits / You Are Pistis Sophia 🌹/ Awesome Sealed Data / Wutang Clan πŸ‘/ The Full Disclosure Of UFOs πŸ›Έ/ Divine Purpose / God Is Hiding Me For A Really Good Reason 😱/ Divine Gene Truth 🧬/ I Am That I Am I Hide When I Hide / Hope Is Never Lost / Happiness Is An Inside Job / Have Faith My Child / Love Energy ❀/ Let That Sink In / Forehead Has Been Sealed / Brave New World 🌈/ She Who Renews / Love Love Love ❀ / High Priestess / Romeo And Juliet / Great Solar Flash β˜€οΈ/ The Holy Ghost πŸ‘»/ Year Of The Dragon πŸ‰/ I See The Future πŸ‘/ I Can Talk To God Bla Bla / He Saw The Good In Me ❀/ Major Breakthrough 🧱πŸ”₯🐲/ Climb On The Bandwagon / Showing Clear Alliance / Mother WinsπŸ†
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
162-261
972-279
1312-2131
TS 16:08 - 4:08

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
03 January, 02:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
β€œYear of the Dragon” πŸ‰

πŸ‘€Spyβ€¦βœˆοΈ

DRAGN03 and DRAGN99 ☯️🐲in the air right now…along with
TYLER84
PAIN11
WIRE31
CREEP31

.✍️

@Lauren_M_Bradley was named Lauren TYLER when she was born on 31st of January in β€˜84 (her birthday is CREEPing around the corner).

She has endured physical PAIN for years due to cancer and then an injured knee (where she had an issue with a WIRE sticking out of her skin from a previous surgery).

Connect the dots frens

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ
πŸ¦ŒπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 January, 02:24
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Wow. Unreal. 🀯

You connect dots like no other anon! Just wow!

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
03 January, 02:56
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Don’t mind me…just . ✍️

πŸ‘€Spy…

β€œ0”

86 (87 -1)
♾️ flightpath
Squawk 🦜: 3740πŸ‘‰πŸΌ37 40
SANTA πŸŽ…πŸΌ ROSA 🌹
OAK land
REDding
took off from TRAVIS air force base
near ca1️⃣2️⃣

Who has repeatedly said over the years that they are a ZERO 0️⃣? A Nobody? Shane.
His dob? 10-11-87

this year, Shane will be 37 and @Lauren_M_Bradley will be 40

L = 1️⃣2️⃣ in gematria

Lauren lived in both REDding and TRAVIS county in the past.

How many of these coincidences until people will believe?

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ
πŸ¦ŒπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

trueblue @trueblue
02 January, 08:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication