Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I presume we're stuck in the middle of a giant game of blackmail, where bad things are done to us, but if there is intervention, even worse things are deployed. It is a very long slow process to mitigate or eliminate all these threats.
12:50 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 06:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏 May God Almighty guide, bless and protect each of us come what may. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
05 January, 06:04
YUP..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 January, 05:39
Had this same thought yesterday with the pause of the Epstein Client List until 1/22/24, which to me meant "alright alright I'll put the proverbial gun down for now" by the White Hats so they can address whatever threat [they] made.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 January, 12:53
The only thing I know for sure is that after reviewing the Kama Sutra, it's a gigantic chinese cluster f**k.
Literally.

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
03 January, 02:54
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
“Well which is it, young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, if’n I I freeze , I can’t hardly drop. And if’n I drop ,I’mma going to be in motion. You see…”