Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
05 January, 01:16
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 January, 02:08
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY TIME TRAVEL

Holo-Fractally Enfolded Space-Time and Time-Space Centered in the Holo-Graphic Heart and the Quantum Heart of God

Three-in-One and One-in-Three, Heartbeat of Eternity

Back to the Future

Future Proves Past

ABC, Easy as One, Two Three

Nine Six Three and Three Six Nine is the Keystone

The Truth is "MARCH"'-ing On

January February March

February 29th to March 1st

A Day Out of Time

The Quantum Leap Year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 January, 01:01
🌟Have confidence America a revival is coming!🌟

The Grand Rising!
👇
https://forthepeople.space...

NOW PLANS ARE UNDERWAY BY THE ALLIANCE, + TRUMP AND WHITE HATS TO COUNTER THE DAVOS.WEF. UN CIA PEDO ELITES WORLD GENDER WARS OPERATIONS & THEIR CONTROL OVER HOLLYWOOD AND MSM PROPAGANDA MACHINE.

Military operation with USSF and white hats in the intelligence will show clear corruption of A I. Systems corrupting the digital voting systems ( in the coming future tribunals COMING IMMINENTLY - Microsoft the #1 corporation in the world will collapse and MUSK IS EXPECTED TO BUY OUT THE COMPANY >>>> GREAT MOVE BY THE WHITE HATS.. THANK YOU EZRA KASH TRUMP. USSF...AND MICROSOFT WILL admit their part in a military coup and corruption in compliance with cia. Darpa)… Musk X and TRUTH alliance news source Tucker will help EXPOSE the CORRUPTION and over a 1.5 BILLION DIGITAL WARRIORS of THE GREAT AWAKENING WILL SPREAD THE MESSAGES THROUGH THE WORLD

💥AS THE DEATH OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
05 January, 01:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
That time
Our Two Beautiful Presidents
gave
America
hope…..

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 January, 02:07
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
TRUMP couldn’t release the full JFK Files AND REPORT till the DEEP STATE MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA OPERATIONS were in complete down FALL and MSM was in the COLLAPSE… 💥NOW!

https://forthepeople.space...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 January, 04:32
Capital letters in Trump's post:
HNY I MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN=219

My decode at the link:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
02 January, 02:38
Made a clear meme using original source for each 🤙

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 January, 07:47
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Capital letters in Trump's post:
HNY I MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN=219

My decode at he link:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
03 January, 08:36
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Eyes on!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 January, 01:06
Absolutely just a mathematical anomaly coincidence for sure.
🤣🤣🤣

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 January, 07:52 (E)
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY "TRANCE"-FORMATION

Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic on a Personal/Planetary Basis

In REAL Time,

HERE. AND. NOW

It's No Longer Just a Figment of Our I-"MAGA"-NATION

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts