Squall Leonhart @haru
I have been telling you the past months a major EVENT is slated for CALIFORNIA...I didn't want to say to much until NOW _
>Now it's confirmed DEEP DARK OPS WITH DARPA , CIA, ETC. HAARP DNC DEEP STATE are planning the largest Earthquake in U.S. history to help stall elections, bring in mass Panic, MSM wants to control the News cycle and new immediate laws installed that are connected to Internet disinformation control and hundreds in billions to steal from tax payers..... And this MASSIVE earthquake PLANNED will connect to GLOBAL CLIMATE AGENDA/ GLOBAL BOILING AGENDA

The same EARTHQUAKE WARS EVENT IS SLATED FOR EUROPE
__
BEHIND THE SCENES >] ; WHITE HATS ARE GOING TO GO PUBLIC TO EXPOSE WEATHER WEAPONS ON A MAJOR SCALE.
.---
These wires are very important for Patriots to know living in these areas...

I have lots of DROPS COMING IN ON THE DEEP STATE EVENTS TO HAPPEN WORLD WIDE AS THE CABAL PLAY THEIR FINAL CARDS TO TRY TO CREATE CONFUSION AND CHAOS AND AVOID THE ARREST WARS
11:37 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by haru in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Squall Leonhart, click on at the bottom under it