patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
01 January, 12:50
1800s Baby Farmers & The Cabbage Patch - Exploring the Potential Realities of this Topic w/ Books! - YouTube

www.ARTofDiNo.com - This topic has fascinated me for years... Ever since I heard some stories about my distant family that seemed a little OFF.. and when com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 January, 12:55
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
Yes, the GREAT RESET of the 1800s...Something weird happened...The Mud Flood was real...Tartaria was destroyed...Massive, Architectual masterpieces, beautiful buildings destroyed in "fires" in every major city...Destroyed after all the "World Fairs" WTF??? My ancestors are real fuzzy prior to the 1800s...Real fuzzy! So I call bullshit...The repopulation machine was hard at work and they needed workers and so they manufactured babies and spread them to the areas where the "Industrial Revolution" would take place...Incubators and Orphanages EVERYWHERE! WTH IS GOING ON???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from patroitgirl17 , click on at the bottom under it