Jes King @jes_US
31 December, 07:51 (E)
More of this #molestation

I have not seen my daughter in 4 weeks f"dad" doesn't even think it's important that I speak to her I guess he won't let me do that.
Father when will this torture end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
31 December, 11:19 (E)
In response Jes King to her Publication
The truth be told after 800 supervised visits when I was only required to have 15 all of them with rave reviews about how engaged I am how loving I am how much my daughter wants to be with me how my nurturing is well needed in her life you think it would make a regulation difference to that Ding Dong... and if I could speak freely man so much truth would be told with that.

Why most are at partying and imbibing and having a great time... I'm laying in bed feeling rather down.... my heart is with my children. I pray all children are well tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
People like him are phony they don't give a f*** about their children all they care about is their vindictive attitudes and they're winning yeah they're winning a big shitpil... he can go screw right off cliff
11:26 PM - Dec 31, 2023 (E)
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it