Jes King @jes_US
31 December, 07:51 (E)
More of this #molestation

I have not seen my daughter in 4 weeks f"dad" doesn't even think it's important that I speak to her I guess he won't let me do that.
Father when will this torture end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
The truth be told after 800 supervised visits when I was only required to have 15 all of them with rave reviews about how engaged I am how loving I am how much my daughter wants to be with me how my nurturing is well needed in her life you think it would make a regulation difference to that Ding Dong... and if I could speak freely man so much truth would be told with that.

Why most are at partying and imbibing and having a great time... I'm laying in bed feeling rather down.... my heart is with my children. I pray all children are well tonight.
11:19 PM - Dec 31, 2023 (E)
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
31 December, 11:26 (E)
In response Jes King to her Publication
People like him are phony they don't give a f*** about their children all they care about is their vindictive attitudes and they're winning yeah they're winning a big shitpil... he can go screw right off cliff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396