POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 11:09
Carri Solomon
As I was pulling into work, I was following this car. The sign in the back window says, “Learning stick sorry for any delay.”
Knowing this information, I was very patient w- their slow shifting, & honestly, they were doing pretty well 4 still learning. Then I asked myself a tough question: Would I have been just as patient if the sign hadn’t been there? I can almost definitely say no.
We don’t know what someone is going through.We don’t wear signs that illustrate our personal struggles. You don’t see signs taped to people’s shirts that say, “Going through a divorce”, or “Lost a child”, or “Feeling depressed”, or “Diagnosed with cancer”. 👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 04:03 (E)
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
My Bad
HPNY POCO😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
HAPPY NEW YR BABY MAY U HAVE THE FAVOR OF THE LORD AND BLESSING IN YOUR NEW YR
07:07 PM - Dec 31, 2023
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 07:10
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
ThQ So Shall We ALL!😤