POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 11:09
Carri Solomon
As I was pulling into work, I was following this car. The sign in the back window says, ā€œLearning stick sorry for any delay.ā€
Knowing this information, I was very patient w- their slow shifting, & honestly, they were doing pretty well 4 still learning. Then I asked myself a tough question: Would I have been just as patient if the sign hadnā€™t been there? I can almost definitely say no.
We donā€™t know what someone is going through.We donā€™t wear signs that illustrate our personal struggles. You donā€™t see signs taped to peopleā€™s shirts that say, ā€œGoing through a divorceā€, or ā€œLost a childā€, or ā€œFeeling depressedā€, or ā€œDiagnosed with cancerā€. šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 07:07
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
HAPPY NEW YR BABY MAY U HAVE THE FAVOR OF THE LORD AND BLESSING IN YOUR NEW YR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 07:10
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
ThQ So Shall We ALL!šŸ˜¤