Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
31 December, 03:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 03:52 (E)
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
#7 - "SOCIAL SECURITY WILL NOT EXIST"
"Structured payments up to five thousand dollars"
What does that mean?
If all debt will be forgiven between countries, what of the ones who are owed money?
Just wondering
Additionally:
Beware Saint Germaine for he is Satan with a pseudo name.
St Germaine proposed his own Nesara-Genera even as the good guys promised a new financial system which might be
a Quantum Financial System or as Juan said,
"It will be Nesara-like."
BUT the crucial difference between anything the White Hats offer and what Satan, aka St. Germaine offers:
Satan will require you to sign his covenant in order to get his Nesare-Gesara.
The Good Guys, aka White Hats. aka Trump's Military Alliance, will not ask us to sign anything!
At least this is my understanding.
PS: I experienced a cult where people prayed to St. Germaine and even before I was that involved, it became very scary. Thankfully, through my dear friend's many prayers on my behalf, God saved me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 December, 04:01
In response Every Time to her Publication
It’s all BULLSHIT LIES.

michael notsch @wwgq
31 December, 04:41
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
How do you know this?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I don’t 100% but they’ve been talking about this since 9/10/2001. Almost 13 years of this hopium. Trust me I hope I’m wrong. I’m not a fan of giving false hope to people who are struggling.
05:23 PM - Dec 31, 2023
In response michael notsch to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
michael notsch @wwgq
01 January, 06:50
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Yeah, I get where are coming from. I wish it was happening right now but hopefully it will at some point. Take care & Happy New Year!!