What are They & Who are they After.....👦👧
09:44 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 December, 11:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Save the children

Deliver us from this evil God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 December, 11:01 (E)
Folks think it's nothing or that's it's harmless theatrics. They gonna find out the hard way. She's a straight up serpent seed that sold her soul for fame and fortune, leading your kiddos staight the pit of sulfur. Yeshua was offered the same deal. He not only refused it, he crushed it with His heel thought that spirit still lurks about seeking those it can destroy till the time of the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 December, 10:55
I think it is likely a clone of LaVey.....not the child of it, and I def believe its a tranny.

Doug Anger @moola
31 December, 11:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ITS A DUDE! Getty Images(ring finger length and belly button in relation to the hips) and when it sang at the country music awards in Nashville,His voice was breaking.I was there and He was having a hard time holding a note.