COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 December, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The "Sorry we're late...", I doubt very much this will be repeated... a rare case of voicing the apology.

The left will just flip a switch one day, and then contend they 'Always said, thought, felt that way - we must have:
not been listening
misinterpreted
did not see'.

I am not expecting an outpouring of 'we're sorry' at all... I will be very gob smacked if that does happen.
08:58 AM - Dec 31, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
31 December, 09:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
You're right about this. We've been strong enough to live with the liberal attitudes against us, and we'll be strong enough to include them in our (lightest) conversations when they awaken. I don't value their opinions enough to miss the apology anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 December, 11:27
In response Justa Gardener to her Publication
This is very true.

I have to admit, it will take me some time to make friends with them again... trust must be earned back.

The transition time will be difficult, It will be hard to prevent humanity splitting into two civilizations - that 'us' and 'them' thing... I am split down the middle on this... I want the separation, the isolation from them - but I do not want this current situation to arise ever again.

It will be interesting to see how it is handled.